Any good place with Diamonds in Chicago?

mel_smOg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Going there today for few days. not sure where I will be staying yet but I wondering if I can find decent pool hall to stop by for few hours

Thanks

prewarhero

guess my avatar
Silver Member
Going there today for few days. not sure where I will be staying yet but I wondering if I can find decent pool hall to stop by for few hours

Thanks
mel,

Dont think there is anything in the city proper with diamonds, but shooters in grayslake has 16 9 footers. Come out and play and we can talk finance. If not, go to chris' on milwaukee, its the real deal. Unfortunately I don't think I would be able to make into the city this weekend but would love to meet up.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
There's a few in the burbs.... plus some really nice places with Gold Crowns. Depends where you stay.

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The famous old school poolroom, Chris's Billiards, as of 2 months ago, now has one 9 ft. Diamond table - front and center, right in front of the counter - gambling required :)

- Ghost

ChicagoJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sapphire club in Park Forest has 4 diamond bar boxes and a 3 gold crowns (1 tight). It's about 30-40 minutes south of downtown.

Zphix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Definitely check out Sapphire Billiards in Park Forest.

Sent from my X501_USA_Cricket using Tapatalk 2

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

The last I knew there was a room full of diamonds in orland park.

Rob.M

mantis99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The last I knew there was a room full of diamonds in orland park.

Rob.M

I live around that area and don't know of any place with Diamonds in Orland Park. Pro Tyme was the best hall around there, but it closed and had mostly Gold Crowns. The only Diamonds were smaller tables.