any new shafts out there?

champ2107

Banned
hey all, been a lil bit since the last time. I am looking into buying a shaft an was wondering if predator an ob-1 are still the top choices or should I look into any other shafts that have become popular over the summer?
 
champ2107 said:
hey all, been a lil bit since the last time. I am looking into buying a shaft an was wondering if predator an ob-1 are still the top choices or should I look into any other shafts that have become popular over the summer?


The Tiger X Ultra is kinda new and getting pretty good reviews .
 
champ2107 said:
hey all, been a lil bit since the last time. I am looking into buying a shaft an was wondering if predator an ob-1 are still the top choices or should I look into any other shafts that have become popular over the summer?
also, Mezz seems to be getting very popular. They have a new Alpha shaft everyone is talking about. Good luck
 
Back
Top