any of you have names for your cues?

poolguppy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
People name all sorts of things, wondering if any of you have names for your playing cues. A couple buddies started refferring to my newest and nicest cue as "Excalibur" so it kind of stuck. But since then I started calling it "Vieira" in honor of Jayne's gun from my favorite sci-fi, Firefly. If you have any names please share the reason/story to them :)

IrishToad

Registered
I tend to go through cues fairly quick so I have never named one, but I salute you for the Firefly Reference.

drv4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My first cue was undertaker. My cue I use now is warrior, short for ultimate warrior. My buddy followed suit and his break cue is animal his shooting cue is hawk. The legion of doom.

ssbn610g

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have never named a cue. The thought has never crossed my mind till now. I guess my Cue's manufacture, Predator Sneaky Pete, is sufficient.

Nuts4Tascarellas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
name

I never had named a cue until recently. I bought a custom Gulyassy sneaky with the special pro taper. It improved my stroke so much that I shoot better than I ever have. My winning percentage went through the roof. So I joke with my buddies that this cue is "Evil". They have noticed the difference - so the name stuck.

ctran

You watch me.
Silver Member
I have names for 3 of my cues

The 16point sugartree (avatar) is called Texas Ranger because it has a Texas ebony forearm

Another Sugartree fancy bocote/bem sneaky is called Crispy Hustler

A Wes Hunter which I will receive soon is called Sucker Hunter

Lesh

One Hole Thinkifier
Silver Member
Sir, Yes Sir!
This Privates cue is named CHARLENE
picture.php

There are many like it
but this one is mine.

Lesh

Roy Vadas

Baby Seal Clubber
Silver Member
I have a Jackson Custom I call Bad Karma (from an old Charlie Sheen Navy Seals Movie). I joke to whomever Im playing that today is their Bad Karma day <grin.>

To the OP, :thumbup: Shiny!

Roadking

sweet william
Silver Member
Never called my by a name. But I've been know to blurt out some names at balls I've missed.