Any opinions on J&J cue cases?

I've dealt with them many times in the past and they were great.
I used to wire them cash and never had a problem with them, they are trustworthy.
I only stopped working with them because they do not accept CC from countries outside of the USA and wiring cash is too much of a hustle and also cost more due to the fee I had to pay.
 
the reason i ask is because they are the only brand case i've ever had so i don't know if by comparison im missing out on something better.
 
Oh, I missed the "cases".... :eek:
Their cases are the same cases you'll find under different cheap brands, all made by the same company.
They have other lines with better quality such as some of the Vincitore models.

Depends what you are looking for in a case and what you carry in it, I don't see the logic in carrying a $100 cue in a $700 case...
But if you have an expansive cue that you would like to protect it then look into a better protecting cases.
 
There are much better cases on the market but they are a lot higher priced. Dollar for dollar J&J are IMHO a very very good value.... But that's just my opinion.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LWW
There are much better cases on the market but they are a lot higher priced. Dollar for dollar J&J are IMHO a very very good value.... But that's just my opinion.

An opinion I concur with.

I have a 4/6 J&J cowboy knockoff that Ibought about 4 years ago for $90.00.

It still looks great, no seams split, zippers still work flawlessly.

I've never tested it by throwing it in a lake or tossing it out of a 4th floor window on concrete, but it has held up extremely well in average to harsher than average use.

I've had a 250+ lb team member sit on it in the back seat of the truck, it's been knocked over and stepped on by a 110 lb woman.

I have no issue with really expensive cases ... but I think people are spending too much unless they like the artistic design of a case. Pool cues, in the hands of sane people, just aren't at much real risk when not being used IMHO.

LWW
 
There are certainly better cases, but J&J make a great case for the price. Personally, I can't wait for my Barton case.
 
Back
Top