Any realkingcobra sightings lately?

i would expect at least 27 straight RKC posts after this one (i had 83 first but i'm a reasonable guy).
 
which is more deadly?

realkingcobra said:
That was a nightcrawler, not a COBRA:D Two things you don't f*#k with, a 12 inch pecker, or a 18 foot Cobra:D

Glen, the REALkingcobra!:D



WTF!!!!!:eek:



B.:eek:
 
Don't forget me in Austin.

realkingcobra said:
There...everyone's taken care of now:D :D

Glen
I need you to setup my Diamond Pro. I also lined up a couple of recovers for you if you are interested. One is a Diamond Pro and the other is a Brunswick. Not sure of the make but I will find out.
 
Big C said:
I need you to setup my Diamond Pro. I also lined up a couple of recovers for you if you are interested. One is a Diamond Pro and the other is a Brunswick. Not sure of the make but I will find out.
OK, I'll be in your area picking up the Diamonds from BigTruck for delivery on my way back east in about 2 weeks or there abouts.

Glen
 
Back
Top