Any South Houston area players?

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone in the South Houston area (45/Bw8, Clear Lake, Friendswood, Pearland, etc.) want to get together and play some friendly sets? I will play just for fun, or will try some $20-$50 sets of 9b or 8b. Im trying to get back into stroke seeing as I dont have a home table anymore.

Charlie
 
theres a fast eddies tourney in 2 weeks. 65$ entry fee, same cost as a couple of sets. Sometimes tourneys can help u get back in stroke. they can do the opposite too if u play bad. Anyways that was just an idea. BTW its in houston, Dont know what part though
 
Its actually out of my home room at 45/Fuqua. More than likely Im going to play in it, I just wanted to get some good practice in before.
 
Charlie Hustle said:
Its actually out of my home room at 45/Fuqua. More than likely Im going to play in it, I just wanted to get some good practice in before.


cool. Im gonna try and get there for the tourney. Im down in C.C
 
Back
Top