Any Streams from SBE?

David Marcus

"not bad,for a blind man"
Silver Member
Just wondering if any events at all will be streamed from SBE? I know last year POVPOOL streamed the TAP event but I understand he will not be attending. It would be nice to see the pro events streamed especially with MC points in play. Anybody know about any possible stream?? Thanks

seussman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wondering if any events at all will be streamed from SBE? I know last year POVPOOL streamed the TAP event but I understand he will not be attending. It would be nice to see the pro events streamed especially with MC points in play. Anybody know about any possible stream?? Thanks

Surprised no one has any info if there will be a stream at SBE.

seussman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

There will be no streams.
Allen Hopkins doesn't want them or wants too much money for them.

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
There will be no streams.
Allen Hopkins doesn't want them or wants too much money for them.

what a joke.......:banghead:

Hey, lets have one of the biggest events, if not THE biggest event of the year, and just leave the camera's at home......nice.

chipperd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow

This is why there is no money in pool, I know a few top guys that would of been happy to stream it. Everyone wants the money, but not interested in promoting one of the biggest tourneys we have left.They aren't realizing all the people that would watch and become more involved in the sport. Over half the american league players don't even know Efren, Earl, Johnny, Shane, or any other of the top players. And everyone ask why this sport continues to die out, It's a shame.

daniel

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
brutal.pool needs somebody like barry hearn to give it a kick start. i know he does the mosconi cup and has done wonders for the world snooker tour.