Any Tommy Kennedy updates ...?

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good timing on this.

I was out playing Friday night, when Tommy walked in and started hitting balls on the table next to me. He’s doing fine and headed to Jacksonville for a 10-ball tournament yesterday. He took 3d in that, just missing the finals with a hill/hill loss to Jose-Lito Martinez.

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
Thanks guys, that’s fantastic news.

Someone get him on a live stream matchup.(y)

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great news, glad to hear this. A couple weeks ago I watched the Tommy/Johhny Archer match.
Toward the end of the match I was grinning harder than Tommy. Absolutley one of the most enjoyable matches to watch.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Acknowledgimg no two strokes are equal...I had a relative who suffered a stroke on travel out of the country and he is a changed man, physically and mentally. It is sad and a cruel, cruel life twist.

We live in a good place and time, despite what your fellow Americans allege.

Reactions: bbb

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Acknowledgimg no two strokes are equal...I had a relative who suffered a stroke on travel out of the country and he is a changed man, physically and mentally. It is sad and a cruel, cruel life twist.

We live in a good place and time, despite what your fellow Americans allege.

Good points. I have some experience with strokes too. It is sad to see what it can do to friends and foes alike.

BilliardsAbout

BondFanEvents.com
Silver Member
Tommy has a great sense of humor and sees this, no doubt, as the easy path to weight loss. :)

He's a great brother in Jesus. BLESSINGS TO TK!