Anybody want to play in Charlotte?

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
Hi there,

I'll be coming to Charlotte, NC on the 1st and staying through the 6th. Anyone want to hit some while I'm there? I won't have a car or my cues, but I'd like to play in a tournament or practice with some locals.

Let me know; I'd love to meet fellow AZBers!

Linda

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Playing in Charolette

I might be able to play. I can make it a vacation. I have a tournament that weekend, but might be able to come to Charolette. Did you want to play in a pool room or bar? Do you prefer big tables or small? Do you have a room or staying with someone? I don't get out much but this would be a good excuse to get out and play.

rackmsuckr

Silver Member
I might be able to play. I can make it a vacation. I have a tournament that weekend, but might be able to come to Charolette. Did you want to play in a pool room or bar? Do you prefer big tables or small? Do you have a room or staying with someone? I don't get out much but this would be a good excuse to get out and play.

I really don't have a preference at all. I can play any game on any table. (and with any cue, lol). I will be staying at a hotel. Will give the details via PM.

rackmsuckr

Silver Member
Oh, I heard there was a good Wed. night tourney somewhere. Do you know where that is?

Master1oo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i think what you're looking for is "Smokin Cue" in Harrisburg right outside of Charlotte