Anyone customize, modify or improve/enhance a Diamond ball polisher?

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone made any modifications to their Diamond ball polisher?

For example:

Cooling fan / cooling slots perhaps to avoid overheating the motor if used to polish say three ball sets back to back - the motor does get quite hot and will auto shutdown...

Any type of cover or lid to use when the balls are spinning to eliminate whatever it is you want to keep in or out...

Change the cabinet woods with any high end solid hardwoods to match their decor or table?

Surely someone hasn't left well enough alone

K


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
I clean 7 sets, back to back, 3x's weekly for over 6 years and I purchased mine used. I'm on the original belts and have never had a single overheating issue. I did build a top cover for it, had it laminated and a cushion made so it can be sat on. Brian.
 
I clean 7 sets, back to back, 3x's weekly for over 6 years and I purchased mine used. I'm on the original belts and have never had a single overheating issue. I did build a top cover for it, had it laminated and a cushion made so it can be sat on. Brian.



That's a great idea for multipurposing the heavy and well built polisher.

Share a pic if you can, Brian


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top