Anyone Else In Vegas For The Match

HereWeGo

♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫♬·¯·♩
Silver Member
Well, the hardest part is over. I just flew in and got checked in to the hotel. Now it is all about relaxing and enjoying the match until its back to work next Tuesday.

So, did anyone, or is anyone else coming in from out of town? If so I look forward to meeting you at the studio.

Safe Travels
 
Damn you are so lucky, I wish i could have made it out there. Youre going to have a blast....enjoy!!!
 
Damn you are so lucky, I wish i could have made it out there. Youre going to have a blast....enjoy!!!

Just wondering. Will you be able to get in and see the match or will you be watching it in your room? Isn't there limited seating there?

P.S. Sorry, this was meant for "HereWeGo"
 
I bought a ticket to the studio the first night Justin put them up. That would suck if I came all the way here without a ticket in hand and couldn't get in.

Just wondering. Will you be able to get in and see the match or will you be watching it in your room? Isn't there limited seating there?

P.S. Sorry, this was meant for "herewego"
 
I bought a ticket to the studio the first night Justin put them up. That would suck if I came all the way here without a ticket in hand and couldn't get in.

Wow! I envy you. Do you know about how many spectators that room can have? Jump in front of the camera and wave. LOL
 
Back
Top