Anyone ever deal with recollection cues?

Just received a cue from Tom Watters @ Recollection cues. From my experience he is a very stand up legitimate businessman.

He even knocked a couple bucks off the listed price for me.
 
I purchased a cue butt extension from Tom years ago. My transaction went perfectly well with zero complaints on my end whatsoever. I understand your concern but Tom is not someone you should be worried about.
 
CONTACT INFORMATION​
If you would like to buy any of the cues or cases on this site, or want more information, please send me an email at:
tomwatters@recollectioncues.com​

I hope you enjoyed the site. I work hard to keep it up to date and (unlike most sites) this one is almost always current. If you see a cue on the site, I have it in stock unless it was just sold in the last couple of days.
I look forward to doing business with you!
​
 
Back
Top