and be willing to do me a favor...
I'm in need of a good quality picture of a 9 ball down in an old leather woven pocket. Picture taken from the top down, a few different angles. The closest table I'm aware of with leather pockets is 20 miles down the road, otherwise I'd do it myself.
I would be in your debt if anyone were able to post them here in this thread or pm me for my email.
TIA!
Best,
Brian kc
I'm in need of a good quality picture of a 9 ball down in an old leather woven pocket. Picture taken from the top down, a few different angles. The closest table I'm aware of with leather pockets is 20 miles down the road, otherwise I'd do it myself.
I would be in your debt if anyone were able to post them here in this thread or pm me for my email.
TIA!
Best,
Brian kc