Anyone heard from Bob Danielson

RobitailleRE

Registered
Anyone heard from Bob Danielson? I love the shaft I have and ordered a second one in December. I reached out and haven't received a reply and still haven't received the shaft. Hope everything is alright.

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
I ordered a shaft in Dec and got it in January.

I text him.

He said the lockdowns hurt his biz. I hope he's still lathing cues.

Jeff Livingston

RobitailleRE

Registered
Thanks Jeff, I'm sorry to hear that. The first time I ordered from him it was an amazing experience and years later I wanted to purchase from him again.

I just looked at my receipt and actually ordered it November 15th. I have received confirmation from Bob, via an apologetic email, that it would be out next week....but that was the first week of February.

If you are communicating with him, please let him know that I love his products but after waiting 4 months and not hearing from him since February I am unfortunately looking into submitting a dispute with my payment folks due to non-delivery of products. I would much rather continue with my purchase... and continue purchasing from him in the future.

TWOFORPOOL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Robert Danielson is a great guy. I will PM him on Facebook. I have bought several of his SS360-2 shafts and am waiting for a 3rd one. Let me know if he doesn't contact you within the next 24 hours please. I don't think you will need to make a dispute.

RobitailleRE

Registered
I am happy to wait. To be honest, I am SUPER happy to continue doing business with Bob in the future....I absolutely LOVE his shafts. I'm running the same shaft as you and like it so much that is what I ordered a backup for in November and was thinking about getting another for my wife's cue.

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pretty sure someone has already reached out to him on fb so we won't do so as well. Met him at super billiards expo and is of excellent character.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
79E12EE1-E5E7-4653-9EEC-264A85EF55CA.jpeg

Kind of funny, today I am wearing this.
Hope all is well with you and yours Bob.

RobitailleRE

Registered
Still alive, just behind as usual. Don't give up on me quite yet.
Glad to hear you're doing well Bob. I was a little worried after our last conversation and not hearing from you in a while.

I'm in no way ready to give up on you. As you can see in all my messages above .I absolutely LOVE your shafts so much that I ordered that backup for myself in November and was thinking about getting another for my wife's cue.

Please give me a shout on email and let me know where we stand.

Please

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Still alive, just behind as usual. Don't give up on me quite yet.
Glad you're still kicking BD. Now get your $h!t together, and start making sawdust. 😉😀😎

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
Thanks Jeff, I'm sorry to hear that. The first time I ordered from him it was an amazing experience and years later I wanted to purchase from him again.

I just looked at my receipt and actually ordered it November 15th. I have received confirmation from Bob, via an apologetic email, that it would be out next week....but that was the first week of February.

If you are communicating with him, please let him know that I love his products but after waiting 4 months and not hearing from him since February I am unfortunately looking into submitting a dispute with my payment folks due to non-delivery of products. I would much rather continue with my purchase... and continue purchasing from him in the future.

Let me give him a text today and ask him to come here and tell us what's up.

I don't know any details so... He is stuck in one of the worst States re covid.

EDIT: Just read rest of thread. Hello, Bob.

Jeff Livingston

bdcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alive and well even after having covid and, yes, Jeff, our governor sucks. Very busy and behind as always. Have cue orders running into next year. Selling more 6-pie Kielwood shafts now. They run from $250 - 400 depending on figure.... no figure $250, 4AAAA curly $400. Bout 3 week wait time on these. I do have a couple of Brent Summers full splice blanks available still for next year if anyone is interested. Hope everyone is doing fine.