Anyone heard of or know this guy???

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
I was just looking up pool and billiards in the Phoenix area and came across a man named Mose Duane. He has a website and sells mostly his own products like a book named "Playing winning pool" I don't get out around Phx too much but just wondered if he is a good player. Please let me know, thanks
 
Mose Duane

I bought his Billiard Guide Book years ago.
I would recommend it for anyone who owns a pool hall or a home table.
 
I was just looking up pool and billiards in the Phoenix area and came across a man named Mose Duane. He has a website and sells mostly his own products like a book named "Playing winning pool" I don't get out around Phx too much but just wondered if he is a good player. Please let me know, thanks

how are those bad blood shirts coming
 
Back
Top