Anyone here ever played with a John LaLonde custom cue?

Has anyone here ever played with a John LaLonde custom cue?

I am curious if John LaLonde makes good quality cues, and if his cues are good hitting cues?

I am also curious about the retail price that he charges for his cues?

I found his website (in the link below), and I contacted him, but he never replied to me (maybe because my question was not really important).

http://www.jlcues.com/index.htm

I hope that I can get a couple opinions about the quality of his cues.

Thanks for any help.
 
I have a John LaLonde cue. Its not custom (Meaning made for me) its just one of his cues. mine is a very basic cue compaired with what he can actually do. So to answer your question, its the best cue I have ever played with. Feels so nice when I hit the ball and I play better with this one consistantly than any other. Hope this helps and I think my cue retailed around $1,500.00. He is a nice guy too although I don't know him very well.
 
Very sorry to have missed any communication you tried with me justinb386. I don't take any inquerry lightly when it comes to my sticks. Please try again, I WILL answer any question you may have.

And thank you for the kind words Mark.

John
John LaLonde Cues
 
Back
Top