B boradriver AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 14, 2008 #1 I was just told there is a $500 entry tournament in NH this weekend anyone know anyhting about it? Thanks
I was just told there is a $500 entry tournament in NH this weekend anyone know anyhting about it? Thanks
!Smorgass Bored Hump ? What HUMP ? Gold Member Nov 14, 2008 #2 boradriver said: Anyone know about the tournament in NH this weekend? Thanks Click to expand... NH ? I think I saw it advertised on some Jay Flowers cases. Doug
boradriver said: Anyone know about the tournament in NH this weekend? Thanks Click to expand... NH ? I think I saw it advertised on some Jay Flowers cases. Doug
jus4funbilliard AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 14, 2008 #3 Portland Maine? It might be in Maine at spot shot in Portland
selftaut straight pool nut Silver Member Nov 14, 2008 #4 jus4funbilliard said: It might be in Maine at spot shot in Portland Click to expand... I was thinking the same thing, the Pechauer tourney in Portland, but I thought that was a couple weeks ago.
jus4funbilliard said: It might be in Maine at spot shot in Portland Click to expand... I was thinking the same thing, the Pechauer tourney in Portland, but I thought that was a couple weeks ago.