u12armresl One Pocket back cutter Gold Member Silver Member Nov 1, 2009 #1 Looking for a room for just the one pocket Jan 24-26th. Will be happy to pay for dinner a few times. Thanks.
Looking for a room for just the one pocket Jan 24-26th. Will be happy to pay for dinner a few times. Thanks.
u12armresl One Pocket back cutter Gold Member Silver Member Nov 2, 2009 #2 I want to thank all the people who replied to this thread
"CaliRed". High Def Videos!!! Silver Member Nov 2, 2009 #3 u12armresl said: I want to thank all the people who replied to this thread Click to expand... Hey, that's mean.... go to your room Oh, wait... you don't have one:grin:
u12armresl said: I want to thank all the people who replied to this thread Click to expand... Hey, that's mean.... go to your room Oh, wait... you don't have one:grin:
ACE AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 2, 2009 #4 I will be there for the whole event with an already crowded room, but for a few bucks you can sleep on the floor.
I will be there for the whole event with an already crowded room, but for a few bucks you can sleep on the floor.
u12armresl One Pocket back cutter Gold Member Silver Member Nov 3, 2009 #5 Thanks for the offer ACE, but "an already crowded room" doesn't seem like the optimal environment.