APA Championship commentary is BRUTAL

CCCue

Registered
There is no excuse for having conversations not related to the match and ignoring the play while you are supposed to be commenting on it.

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is no excuse for having conversations not related to the match and ignoring the play while you are supposed to be commenting on it.

So this Jeremy guy plays good but when he plays Brian Parks in a little while I'm betting on Brian ! Any takers ? Also where is Jeremy from ? I wanna play him some !

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So this Jeremy guy plays good but when he plays Brian Parks in a little while I'm betting on Brian ! Any takers ? Also where is Jeremy from ? I wanna play him some !

Hello ...it's about to start ...I know Jeremy has some fans that ain't broke ! Let's get it !

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I know inside pool is gone, i was using it as a reference to his body of work.

No clue if they asked others and im with you on the idea of getting alvin the resources to have at least decent commentators. Watching his streams many times it does seem he has passion. It also seems he puts in MAJOR hours and has a good knowledge of the streaming equiptment.

I would just rather listen to a two hour compilation of nails on a chalkboard mixed with pink noise.

InsidePOOL the hard printed magazine no longer exists, but InsidePool.tv, the website, and the streaming company does still exist. Alvin might be co-owner.

sbpoolleague

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I know Brian..great guy...great player, but he would be banned from playing in the BCAPL Nationals due to his professional ranking. Why does the APA continue to let him play?

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gosh almighty dang. Alvin was semi lucid for ONE match about 1:00 today. Then he went outside or on break or something and boom, he was bonkers again!

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gosh almighty dang. Alvin was semi lucid for ONE match about 1:00 today. Then he went outside or on break or something and boom, he was bonkers again!
Sounds like the last time I got randomly paired with someone at a scotch doubles tournament. :thumbup: (Him, not me...)

pogmothoin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm thinking that after watching and commentating on 4 days of amateur pool I'd be bonkers too. There were some good matches and that Parks guy is easy to watch but some of the others not so much.