APA Vegas Playoffs Virgin.. tips?

Skippy27

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My simple advice for you is to look at the team match and your individual match just like any other match for every round. Don't over analyze strategy and don't over think shots because you "have to win". If you go there, then you have probably already lost.

Contrary to what many APA haters on here say, their handicapping system is pretty good so unless you know or see someone that is solid or soft in their SL, just assume they are what you would put up for that position. Example, if the 1st team to put up throws a 5 and they have 2 to choose from, chances are it is their better 5 as they want to come out strong.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi all,

Qualified for Vegas playoffs with my 8 ball and my 9 ball team for the Northeast Regionals next weekend.

I've never played in a tournament or environment like this - any tips or things you wish you would have known beforehand?

Thanks,

b

PS - I realize APA sucks, and I suck for being part of APA so let's just get that out of the way ;)

Go check the Palomino out.

rattleryan9

Registered
KISS
Keep it simple stupid
Breath always walk around the whole table until your a 110 percent decided on your shot
Dont show negative emotion. your team will feed negatively off it and its like blood in water for sharks for the other team
before your match starts put yourself in the mindset and remeber the last time you played really good
Most important have fun and enjoy the moment
Also have a time out buddy, discuss with the team before hand who prefers who for timeouts.
Also remember what apa stands for ... Any Pocket Asshole so with no 8 ball in sight when in doubt hit it hard :)