Looking for Grady Seasons and his lovely running mate....You out there Jam or the Quake? It might be time to flatten those cardboard boxes like a told you a few years back.....No charecter for the game just the mundane endless pocketing of balls, when it can be fun and pocketng balls for every angle possible
Considering Maryland for some action last time I did'nt have the money the proper mindset or the game things may have changed for the better or worse for someone else....
I am the nightmare 6'3 300 lbs put up th Queen Mary and the Titanic'
let me know if your out there
peace
617 799 0782
callat your own risk
greg aka the kiss
Considering Maryland for some action last time I did'nt have the money the proper mindset or the game things may have changed for the better or worse for someone else....
I am the nightmare 6'3 300 lbs put up th Queen Mary and the Titanic'
let me know if your out there
peace
617 799 0782
callat your own risk
greg aka the kiss