Apologies owed to Vahmurka here on AZ....

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
I didn't live up to my intent on an order that was placed that included the Great White Chalk... Mike ordered Samplers, Chalk and Templates, all the way back in September... I intended to send out R&D Chalk but I got involved in too many other projects and never ran another R&D batch so it got stuck on the back burner.... I issued a full refund and will be sending out the goods ordered as a gesture of good faith... IF anyone else has been waiting on me please PM me here on AZ and let me know... All orders that included Chalk will be going out this week as the labels just came this afternoon and we will start packaging Tomorrow...


Chris
 
apologies and refunds are hardly enough!

I didn't live up to my intent on an order that was placed that included the Great White Chalk... Mike ordered Samplers, Chalk and Templates, all the way back in September... I intended to send out R&D Chalk but I got involved in too many other projects and never ran another R&D batch so it got stuck on the back burner.... I issued a full refund and will be sending out the goods ordered as a gesture of good faith... IF anyone else has been waiting on me please PM me here on AZ and let me know... All orders that included Chalk will be going out this week as the labels just came this afternoon and we will start packaging Tomorrow...


Chris


Chris,

While a public apology and full refund while shipping what was ordered is a good start it is hardly enough. These kind of practices are an insult to the entire pool world. At the least you should send out duplicate packages to all members of AZB, starting with me of course!

Hu
 
Back
Top