April 18-20 Smokin Aces $32000 Bar Box Open!!

magix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Attn: Pay-Per-View purchasers

It is unfortunate this events stream has turned out the way it has. Yes there was a history of poor bandwidth at this event. Knowing that, Ray has a backup mobile connection that is fast enough to stream an HD feed should that need arise (and it did at the Derby, that was streamed from the mobile connection with excellent results).

Now he's in a town that is in a power struggle with its Internet Service Providers limiting the upload speed of all Internet connections in the area (I don't know all the politics involved with this issue). So, Ray whips out his phone to stream from it, only to discover (surprise) that his mobile connections upload is also reduced (or capped) to the same low speed that is provided at the event.

So, here Ray is with hardly enough upload capacity to stream at all. After a bit of configurations, Ray found a decent balance of quality in an attempt at reducing any buffering/rubber banding issues. It's not a perfect stream, but has been pretty stable for about 30 minutes now. It is certainly watchable.

With all of that said. Bigtruck (Ray,) announced he would later be re-streaming the event from somewhere with enough bandwidth and also providing links to the recordings at a later time. If that was not satisfactory, Bigtruck also offered a refund on purchased content. All you have to do is send an E-mail with the subject:Refund. *Please include your e-mail address you used at the time of purchase.*

Here is the actual post in chat by Bigtruck ( [09:08.58] <~bigtruck> I will rebroadcast this for everyone that wants to join with good bandwidth later. If you don;t want to see it later just email for a refund. )

The show must go on, and on it is. We are live right now showing the Corey Deuel Vs Sky Woodward match and it's currently 17 to 14 favoring Corey in a race to 21. Some awesome pool is being streamed and those who chose to stick around are watching and chatting with excitement. We apologize for any delay or inconveniences any PPV purchasers have encountered.

Dopc.

thanks.i needed that.

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
Yeah he kicks me out and let's sc5, the biggest scumbag to ever hit AZ and stream chats, stay in there and talk shit to people all the time. I'm on major tilt right now. I've stood up for ray and his streams sooooo many times. He's way out of line here.

+1 ......way out of line.

JUSTABANGER 2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It did get a little better but I don't know how many times I just about turned it off. All the freezing and skipping and then jumping ahead to the next game without knowing who won the last one. What really ticked me off was him saying he'd forgotten how much trouble he had the last time he was there. If it isn't any better tomorrow I'll be emailing him for a refund. If it's at lease watchable I won't bother with it.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Anyone who gets in my chat and accuses me of scamming everyone is banned and is not welcome back.

FTR - Poplar Bluff had 4G LTE so I want worried about the Internet. Then AT&T tells me the local providers can restrict my 4G LTE. They were wrong. We figured a work around and now have full Internet 5mb upload.

Internet issue solved. Back in full quality at 1pm cst

Oscar Dominguez v Justin Bergman

race to 21.

Ray

ps. Anyone who wants a refund will get one. If you already got a refund you must pay again to watch.

JUSTABANGER 2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good to hear.

I hope your right and you found a way to make it work a lot better. I myself think $25 to watch three days of this caliber of pool is a good deal. But the freezing and skipping really makes it frustrating to try and watch. As for the chat room I never found my way in there yesterday. Which is probably a good thing with the way I was feeling last night. Good luck with the stream today Ray.

JWM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone who gets in my chat and accuses me of scamming everyone is banned and is not welcome back.

FTR - Poplar Bluff had 4G LTE so I want worried about the Internet. Then AT&T tells me the local providers can restrict my 4G LTE. They were wrong. We figured a work around and now have full Internet 5mb upload.

Internet issue solved. Back in full quality at 1pm cst

Oscar Dominguez v Justin Bergman

race to 21.

Ray

ps. Anyone who wants a refund will get one. If you already got a refund you must pay again to watch.
I would pay $25 for the updates in the chat!!!!
Ray, have tried and tried to sign up for event pass. I hit blue event pass, and nothing happens??? HELP________________John Wesley

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I would pay $25 for the updates in the chat!!!!
Ray, have tried and tried to sign up for event pass. I hit blue event pass, and nothing happens??? HELP________________John Wesley

If nothing happens it sounds like you have popup blocker on. Turn off popup blocker and try again. I also have tech support in the chat.

To chat get pop out chat here. ustream.tv/channel/bigtruck

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I hope your right and you found a way to make it work a lot better. I myself think $25 to watch three days of this caliber of pool is a good deal. But the freezing and skipping really makes it frustrating to try and watch. As for the chat room I never found my way in there yesterday. Which is probably a good thing with the way I was feeling last night. Good luck with the stream today Ray.

These connectivity issues are inherent to traveling to different venues. They do require much patients at times.

I'm fortunate to have multiple highly qualified tech people.

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
1 of 4 matches today.

1pm
4pm
7pm
10pm

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 268

Pool-Trax

Shot-by-Shot Statistics
Silver Member
Official Pool-Trax Shot-by-Shot Statistics

Be sure and compliment your PoolActionTV viewing experience with our Real-Time Shot-by-Shot Statistics.

Follow the stats here.
Statistics are updated within two minutes after each rack automatically. So just bring out your tablet, phone, or open up another tab and enjoy an in-depth look at these great matches to 21.

Bergman-vs-Oscar.png

We've updated this page recently giving you an easier way of looking at all the statistics. Simply press the magnifying glass under any category for more info.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Good match here!! Next up Scott Frost vs Joey gray or Hennessee.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 401