Aramith Power Ball Cleaner

dougster26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone had the chance to try out the new Aramith ball cleaner yet?

It only cleans one ball at a time. Was wondering what they mean by applying pressure to the ball. Do you have to press down on the ball while it is performing its cleaning action? Any comments will be appreciated.

nwcubsfan

Average Shooter
It appears that you press down on the ball to activate the cleaning cycle. The switch looks to be below the cradle where the ball rests.

Just put some Aramith ball cleaner in the microfiber ball insert and press down.

McChen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i tried one of these at SBE....you hold the ball still and push down to activate the motor which spins the white base thing. I wasn't too impressed by it....the motor is weak and the whole thing felt cheap and flimsy. doesn't spin that fast either. i can do them faster and better cleaning them by hand with a microfiber towel.

dougster26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the info guys. Guess I'll continue cleaning by hand. Was looking for an easy way out. Thought this might be an alternative to the 5 gallon bucket do it yourself model. Would love to have the Diamond ball cleaner, but a little pricey.