Aramith Premier Pool Balls / Cleaner

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very pleased with my purschase of the Aramith Premier Pool Balls. Did a lot of research, great value. They really shine. Want to keep that good luster. I see that Aramith recommends their phenolic ball cleaner / polish. Anyone happen to use it, you recommend it or something else?

Do a search on this topic. Been covered a TON here. Here's a newbie tip: i'll do a quik Google search first followed by a search here on AZ and then i'll post a thread/question. Most topics poolwise have been covered a lot over the years. A mix of two tablespoons of cleaner in 8oz of 91% alcohol seems to be the best way. Use clean microfiber towels.

dendweller

Very pleased with my purschase of the Aramith Premier Pool Balls. Did a lot of research, great value. They really shine. Want to keep that good luster. I see that Aramith recommends their phenolic ball cleaner / polish. Anyone happen to use it, you recommend it or something else?

I recently switched from the aramith cleaner to the Tiger Crystal Ball polish on someone's recommendation on the forum and think it does a great job. This is the thread (https://forums.azbilliards.com/thre...nd-aramith-cleaner.139625/page-3#post-7422946)

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have the Diamond dual ball polisher, I use the one drop at 12:00 and one drop at 6:00 methodology Heath describes in the video.