Aramith Tournament Balls by far best for TV Viewing

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
IMO, the Aramith Tournament Balls (TV) used at the 2014 US Open are the best set to differentiate the colors.

This, coming from a color blind person (me) that has absolutely no idea what ball is what on both the Aramith Super Pro set (TV) and the Cyclop ball sets (TV). This was the first tournament I EVER watched online, where I could actually plan a runout pattern, because I knew which ball was which. I've been watching matches online for many years now.

Previously, I thought the Brunswick Centennial Sets (made by Aramith) were the best for ball differentiation. The Aramith Tournament Set is better still.

Please, please, please, keep using this Aramith Tournament Set! :):):):)
 
IMO, the Aramith Tournament Balls (TV) used at the 2014 US Open are the best set to differentiate the colors.

This, coming from a color blind person (me) that has absolutely no idea what ball is what on both the Aramith Super Pro set (TV) and the Cyclop ball sets (TV). This was the first tournament I EVER watched online, where I could actually plan a runout pattern, because I knew which ball was which. I've been watching matches online for many years now.

Previously, I thought the Brunswick Centennial Sets (made by Aramith) were the best for ball differentiation. The Aramith Tournament Set is better still.

Please, please, please, keep using this Aramith Tournament Set! :):):):)

Silly, you can just see better when the stream is free, don't see how you didn't realize that, LOL. :grin:
 
Back
Top