Archer/Strickland Pool School is on for sure,

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
As most of you know we have been planning the Earl Strickland/Johnny Archer Pool School. Until now we needed to make sure that we had enough students to make it make sense before the players commited. Well we now have just enough to make it work. This means we are ON! The school will begin at 11.00 on Tuesday the 22nd of April at Kolby's Corner Pocket in Tempe, Arizona.
This is a 4 hour school that will include personal one on one instruction from both Johnny and Earl. There will be a maximun of 20 students although I don't think we are going to get to that number. This is the chance of a lifetime. The cost is only $200.00 per person (for the full 4 hours). Obviously we will have Photos and autograph sessions to show you family after and also a guest appearance from Fatboy who has committed to a five minute tutorial on how to flip a coin under pressure. never the less we are ON! Please email me if you are interested in this awesome opportunity at mark@myeclipsemedia.com Oh also Before anyone asks, Johnny and Earl are not only Legends they are also very good teachers.
 
That's great news. BTW, I'll talk to the guys I told you about next Monday to see about interest in trying to organize this in Tampa in the near future.

~D4\/\/G~
 
Beware_of_Dawg said:
That's great news. BTW, I'll talk to the guys I told you about next Monday to see about interest in trying to organize this in Tampa in the near future.

~D4\/\/G~
Ok, sounds good, I spoke to the guys and they were up for it. So go ahead and get names and commitments and we will make it happen. Thanks for your help.
 
I also need to know if anyone attending the pool school would be interested in playing a round of golf with Johnny and Earl. Please let me know as we will maybe do a drawing for anyone who wants to join us, Please let me know, thanks,
 
bfdlad said:
I also need to know if anyone attending the pool school would be interested in playing a round of golf with Johnny and Earl. Please let me know as we will maybe do a drawing for anyone who wants to join us, Please let me know, thanks,

School sounds wonderful,
grouphug.gif
but Golf??????????????
flyingbrick.gif
 
Last edited:
CocoboloCowboy said:
School sounds wonderful,
grouphug.gif
but Golf??????????????
flyingbrick.gif
LOL, the golf is just a potential option for anyone interested. We will be playing at Gold Canyon around that time and we thought it would be cool for someone who likes both sports. You are too old for golf my friend so don't worry about it too much ;)
 
Hi, This is a great thing, Thanks for the good work bfdlad! You making such a good things come true...... I'm a big big big fan of Earl. He's like my HERO. please say Hello to him from a big fan asbani from Kuwait.

unluckily for me That i'm very far to attend such a great pool school... but next year I might come for a vacation ;)thanks.

/Nawaf
 
asbani said:
Hi, This is a great thing, Thanks for the good work bfdlad! You making such a good things come true...... I'm a big big big fan of Earl. He's like my HERO. please say Hello to him from a big fan asbani from Kuwait.

unluckily for me That i'm very far to attend such a great pool school... but next year I might come for a vacation ;)thanks.

/Nawaf
Wow, I keep getting messages like this and it always makes me feel good and want to keep going, even though its hard sometimes. Thank you for your kind words and hopefully you will be able to make the next one.
Mark,
 
bfdlad said:
LOL, the golf is just a potential option for anyone interested. We will be playing at Gold Canyon around that time and we thought it would be cool for someone who likes both sports. You are too old for golf my friend so don't worry about it too much ;)
I was kidding about the too old bit :)
 
Running out of time to get involved. I just wanted to bump this so that everyone get a chance to see,
 
Back
Top