Are things getting better or worser?

Russell Cues

Maverick Cue Builder
Silver Member
Mine is actually picking up some after a slump. Cues and replacement shafts. Comes at a good time considering recent events.

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
Keith Kues is done taking orders for delivery this year, and probably first three months of next year. We've been busy, and now we are SWAMPED. Both locally, and international orders have been flooding in. Got some pretty cool stuff headed to Germany, Indonesia, and a couple local guys that are FINALLY getting on board!!!! Future is looking VERY bright!!!!

What I've been selling most lately is the $1500 range, give or take a few hundred. A few hit and miss in the $500-700 range of cue. Seems like the market is just REALLY strong in that $1500 range. Even building a couple monsters yet this year!

I like to think I've been helpful fostering along some sales, but truthfully the product speaks for itself. Seems like once the player has one of ours in their hands, what evey they've been playing with, seems to end up in storage or for sale...

We have been VERY fortunate here at Keith Kues, and hope to continue to keep Keith's head and lathe spinning!

Last edited:

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The cue business is picking up for me.
The really high end cue market is still down, but the lower to mid-range priced cues are picking up.
I used to sell at least one multi thousand dollar cue every year along with the others, but it has been a few years since my last multi thousand dollar cue sale.

RBC

Deceased
We are certainly up this year, as well as last.

We ended last year up over 70%, and are up over 40% so far for this year.

We recently doubled our shop space and are currently adding machines and people. Anyone in the area looking to work for a cue company should give us a call. We still need at least one, if not two people in the shop.

Lexicologist71

Rabid Schuler fanatic
Silver Member
We are certainly up this year, as well as last.

We ended last year up over 70%, and are up over 40% so far for this year.

We recently doubled our shop space and are currently adding machines and people. Anyone in the area looking to work for a cue company should give us a call. We still need at least one, if not two people in the shop.

Any chance of expanding to Tennessee?

Mikiemopa

pechauer dealer
Silver Member
I can understand y ob is up, they make a great shaft, but as others have posted , I think the more expensive cue aren't selling.