Are We Done?

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
You do

kind of get attached to Bernie though, kind of like a virus that makes you feel wierd ... lol :rolleyes:

ingybingy

Registered
because

Timberly said:
An interesting question is... after it was discovered (many here agreed and eventually proved that 8 ball bernie was in fact the silencer) why was he allowed to stay on? Not only was a well known banned memeber allowed to stay but his alias was recently given a temporary ban. This of course makes no sense to me but what do I know? :confused: :rolleyes:

Because he is freaking hilarious! And if he really bothers anyone, ya'll can put him on ignore.

Seriously, he's like Borat or something. It's hard to believe he's real. How did he get through the NYC public school system with that grammar/spelling? Chancellors exam? No way he passed. How does he function in the world? Does he hold a job? He certainly couldn't play for a living.

Hey wait a second. What if he is pulling a Borat prank on us? He's been making a movie! Can't wait to see the movie. Glad I ran away when he tried to talk to me in Reno about 14 times.

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
This is strange!

Bernie is NOT LISTED as a user that signed on today, but he made a new post at 7 something tonight!!! Oh, oh, Did you find a backdoor entrance Bernie?

T

Timberly

Snapshot9 said:
Bernie is NOT LISTED as a user that signed on today, but he made a new post at 7 something tonight!!! Oh, oh, Did you find a backdoor entrance Bernie?
Where is the post? In doing a search of all posts made by him, the last one he made was 3 days ago on 12/5.

ccn7

Ole Pool Fool
Silver Member
Timberly said:
Where is the post? In doing a search of all posts made by him, the last one he made was 3 days ago on 12/5.
Just a thought, but could it have been deleted by a moderator.

sniper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cuetechasaurus said:
There is a reason Bernie rarely ever answers threads that he is attacked in. He doesn't have the intellectual capacity to argue. His brain can't handle it. The monkey running the spindle in his brain would be forced to go in the other direction, he would probably have a meltdown and start speaking in tongues.

Whether it was intended or not, that is some funny $hit right there:D

RFKFREAK

Registered
Snapshot9 said:

So does that mean his name should be changed from 8ball-Bernie to Backdoor-Bernie? :confused: