Arizona State One Pocket at Freezers

Kiwis11

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why is there no coverage of the Arizona State One Pocket Tournament at Freezers...? It finished tonight. Does anyone have the brackets and payouts...?
 
Why is there no coverage of the Arizona State One Pocket Tournament at Freezers...? It finished tonight. Does anyone have the brackets and payouts...?

They’re on Facebook somewhere. Too 3 we’re Scott, Mitch, Bret.
 
On Facebook try username: "azpool15" you should be able to see some of the recorded one pocket matches there.
 
I was at the tournament Saturday and watched it on AZpool15 both days...including the finals. My question is...why is there nothing on here about this tournament...? The same can be said about the big tournament at Freezer's in September...nothing on AZ Billards that I could find...Why...?

Still looking for payouts from Sunday along with tournament brackets.
 
I was at the tournament Saturday and watched it on AZpool15 both days...including the finals. My question is...why is there nothing on here about this tournament...? The same can be said about the big tournament at Freezer's in September...nothing on AZ Billards that I could find...Why...?

Still looking for payouts from Sunday along with tournament brackets.



I agree, Freezers sends out emails, just about once a week. You would think they would want to promote it here...:shrug:
 
I was at the tournament Saturday and watched it on AZpool15 both days...including the finals. My question is...why is there nothing on here about this tournament...? The same can be said about the big tournament at Freezer's in September...nothing on AZ Billards that I could find...Why...?

Still looking for payouts from Sunday along with tournament brackets.

Can’t find the bracket, but I didn’t look too hard. Here’s a list of payouts:

Scott Frost. 1800
Mitch Ellerman 1000
Bret Huth 750
Eric Young 500
Chris Adams 300
Bernie Pettipiece 300
Tres Kane 150
Paul Potier 150
Paul Feltman 100 for top “C” player
 
Thanks for the payouts. There must be some issue between AZBillards and Scott Frost and/or Freezers.
 
Back
Top