Arizona Womens Billiard Tour

Iris did,I met her tonight,she is nice and well spoken.She was gambling with a few people afterwards,Scott Frost and her played and when I left about 30 minutes or so ago she was playing Muaz Arshad who is a 10 speed player.
 
Awbt

Fast Lenny said:
Iris did,I met her tonight,she is nice and well spoken.She was gambling with a few people afterwards,Scott Frost and her played and when I left about 30 minutes or so ago she was playing Muaz Arshad who is a 10 speed player.
Thanks Lenny. She's going to be good for the woman in AZ. They will have to step it up a bit, but we have women here who can do that.
 
Fast Lenny said:
Iris did,I met her tonight,she is nice and well spoken.She was gambling with a few people afterwards,Scott Frost and her played and when I left about 30 minutes or so ago she was playing Muaz Arshad who is a 10 speed player.

Was she getting any weight from those guys, just curious? How'd she do against Scott?
 
cuechick said:
Was she getting any weight from those guys, just curious? How'd she do against Scott?
She got the breaks from Scott and she breaks well,Scott snapped her off 7-2 or something,he then offered her the breaks and the 6-out which she declined. :cool:
 
Back
Top