Asking for prayers & thoughts

chilli66

the chilli is back!
Silver Member
As some of you may know if you've read TXPoolsharks thread "Off to a good start for a 20 week season" (which has become a constant update between me & him on league stuff) one of my teammates had to quit playing earlier this summer due to sickness.

He had problems with his back & legs & had surgery but the problems didn't go away, in fact they seemed to be getting worse. Well, he was diagnosed with cancer in his hip a few weeks ago. He was then transferred to a clinic in Houston & tonight we heard that the cancer has spread to his lungs. We were told that it doesn't look good for him right now. As you can imagine, my teammates & I were shocked to hear this. The guy is only 23 years old.

I would like to ask you to include him in your prayers & thoughts. I know it will be appreciated, by him, his family & all his friends. I've seen the AZB members do this before & I know it will help.

I've only known him since March of this year but I can say he's a darn good guy & we'd love to have him back on the team.

Thanks everyone.