At Skinny Bob's in Round Rock, Texas

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Come on down to see JB Cases in person. Get some cheap action. Or bop me. We are filming for a commercial, hanging out with Pistol Perez and the Great Slomoholic who ironically is not that slow in person. :-)
 

Attachments

  • 10270394_10203253920740236_1220636852784277043_n.jpg
    10270394_10203253920740236_1220636852784277043_n.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 384
  • 1536622_10203253920380227_4215396585220822478_n.jpg
    1536622_10203253920380227_4215396585220822478_n.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 380
  • 10464041_10203253919900215_6085367877400120761_n.jpg
    10464041_10203253919900215_6085367877400120761_n.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 382
  • 10460757_10203253919580207_4465353932280728141_n.jpg
    10460757_10203253919580207_4465353932280728141_n.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 393
I'm happy to see my buddy LD in the show . His home court , he should be . Nice cases my friend . I'll be there for the Texas Open . break a leg on the sales ...:smile:
 
Looks like a great set up there. I guess we will get to see the result when it is edited.

Judging from a few of the videos that Slo Mo has done, I imagine that it will be a pretty decent.
 
Back
Top