At the expo

camaro69926

Registered
This was our first year going. I felt like a child on Christmas morning. So many different vendors and not just pool cues. Even vendors that had nothing to do with pool. My son was hanging out at the Cuetec booth and my wife was working at the Onboard Sportswear booth. So I had a lot of time to just walk around.

The tournaments were pretty brutal this year. Since my son is under 18 years old, he was able to play in everything. Sam was rolling through the Amateur event until he had a schedule conflict. He had an amateur match at 1 and a pro match at 1:45. The first set of the amateur match got done at 1:35 so he did not have enough time to finish so he had to forfeit. The same thing happened with the pro-am and the under 17 junior event. His matches were scheduled at the same time so he forfeited out of the junior event. Sam also had pro matches at 11:30 P.M. and 9:30 P.M. on back to back days. We did not leave until after midnight and be back for a noon match in amateur event.

We all had a blast. My son was actually tired of playing pool and didnt play any pool Monday until around 6:00 at night (granted we were traveling most of the day and got home around 3 :) ). We met a bunch of new people. I cant believe it took me this long to come to this event.

boyraks

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes it is. Everything imaginable. McDermott brings only their top quality USA line. Lomax and Rocket cues and others doing great repairs. Wish I was there but just too much on my plate this year. Undecided about next year.
We miss you there. lots of people were asking

ACL

This was our first year going. I felt like a child on Christmas morning. So many different vendors and not just pool cues. Even vendors that had nothing to do with pool. My son was hanging out at the Cuetec booth and my wife was working at the Onboard Sportswear booth. So I had a lot of time to just walk around.

The tournaments were pretty brutal this year. Since my son is under 18 years old, he was able to play in everything. Sam was rolling through the Amateur event until he had a schedule conflict. He had an amateur match at 1 and a pro match at 1:45. The first set of the amateur match got done at 1:35 so he did not have enough time to finish so he had to forfeit. The same thing happened with the pro-am and the under 17 junior event. His matches were scheduled at the same time so he forfeited out of the junior event. Sam also had pro matches at 11:30 P.M. and 9:30 P.M. on back to back days. We did not leave until after midnight and be back for a noon match in amateur event.

We all had a blast. My son was actually tired of playing pool and didnt play any pool Monday until around 6:00 at night (granted we were traveling most of the day and got home around 3 :) ). We met a bunch of new people. I cant believe it took me this long to come to this event.
It was great to meet all of you! That booth was hopping. Even Neight had to work. lol