Atlas

robbycar

Registered
I am in Australia and have used Atlas in the past with good results.

I just tried a small order of a dozen pins, and shipping was $127!

In the past I contacted Eric Hirsh and he sorted it out.

I have tried their online (non)customer service form twice and got no reply.

Can anyone share an email address for a real person?

Rob.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
My site has the same issue as it only quotes UPS prices. And I think their site only quotes UPS rates. I put instructions on the Ordering page on how to get postal rates. A phone call might be your best bet. I made an order the other day with the lady at Atlas on the phone and she was really helpful.

BarenbruggeCues

Unregistered User
Silver Member
Unfortunately.......
Small flat rate priority box in US= $9.20 o_O
It's out of control and until they get that trumpy appointed Ahole running the PO kicked to the curb it'll only get worse and continue to sky rocket.

All I can tell you is CALL. Eric was the back bone of their service dept. and they are having a few issues getting back on track.
I've had the same response when using their web based customer service....no response. Leads me to believe for some reason they aren't receiving it?
I don't care for their new web page. Just doesn't seem user friendly to me.
My latest experience with them was I couldn't find what I was looking for on their web page. Happened across what I was looking for on their ebay offerings. I asked thru the ebay messaging service if the sizes listed were the correct sizes for what I was wanting? Their reply was "yes" they are the correct size as listed! I ordered thru ebay and when I received them they were not the correct listed size as in the auction/ad.:cautious:
In Atlas defense......they did refund me half of the purchase price. However, I still didn't get what I was wanting that they had listed and have since changed the auction/ad.

Lesson of the day................
If you see/find something you will use in your everyday building practice and it doesn't have a shelve life. You better order 5-10 times the amount you need because when you go back it may not be there ever again.
Example.....last time I had pins made I ordered enough to last me for the next 20 years! 🤠

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If you see/find something you will use in your everyday building practice and it doesn't have a shelve life. You better order 5-10 times the amount you need because when you go back it may not be there ever again.
Example.....last time I had pins made I ordered enough to last me for the next 20 years! 🤠
This is good advice. Especially with wood and leather. You might see it once and never see it again.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Unfortunately.......
Small flat rate priority box in US= $9.20 o_O
It's out of control and until they get that trumpy appointed Ahole running the PO kicked to the curb it'll only get worse and continue to sky rocket.

All I can tell you is CALL. Eric was the back bone of their service dept. and they are having a few issues getting back on track.
I've had the same response when using their web based customer service....no response. Leads me to believe for some reason they aren't receiving it?
I don't care for their new web page. Just doesn't seem user friendly to me.
My latest experience with them was I couldn't find what I was looking for on their web page. Happened across what I was looking for on their ebay offerings. I asked thru the ebay messaging service if the sizes listed were the correct sizes for what I was wanting? Their reply was "yes" they are the correct size as listed! I ordered thru ebay and when I received them they were not the correct listed size as in the auction/ad.:cautious:
In Atlas defense......they did refund me half of the purchase price. However, I still didn't get what I was wanting that they had listed and have since changed the auction/ad.

What pin are you using?