Attn Des Moines players...Has Big Dogs moved?

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm currently in Des Moines and just went by Big Dogs location off of 235 & E. Euclid. The building is empty and under renovation. Did the pool hall move, or is it just closed temporarily? If moved...new address? Thanks...

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com
 
I'm currently in Des Moines and just went by Big Dogs location off of 235 & E. Euclid. The building is empty and under renovation. Did the pool hall move, or is it just closed temporarily? If moved...new address? Thanks...

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Moving is more the verb your looking for.

Over on SE 14th just South of I-80/I-35 -- not sure exact physical address.

It's been several months in process - someday I hope they open back up.:rolleyes:

A couple comments throughout the DM Action Thread.

I know the building needed quite a bit of renovation -- probably been easier to demolish and start again. :thud:

FWIW
 
Yeah, until they re open basically Stix or Stix II are your best options to play but they only have 7' Valley tables there.
 
Back
Top