Auction Tourney Info !!!!!!

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to say that today was a big success....with all the monies from the auction here and also , so many people just sending checks in. the news covered our even today and Shirley had no Idea this tourney was for her, and when Janet told her ON TV that this was all for her, it became a big tear fest, and Shirley said to tell every single one of you who had any part of this...THANK YOU, IT MADE HER DAY......She was/is so humble and just sat there crying over all the love and support from everyone.....and many of you guys will never meet Shirley, but she is a true gem.

THANK ALL YOU GUYS AND GALS , YOUR HEARTS IN THIS MATTER IS HUGE.

I will try and get a final total in the next few days, and let you know the results of your donation and the tourney proceeds.:) :) :) :)

Ruthless

~= Gator Nation =~
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Brickman, Chris, and All you people did a Great thing!

Brickman if you have a paypal acct. please let me know and I will try to get a little extra to you right now.

:)

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ruthless said:
Brickman, Chris, and All you people did a Great thing!

Brickman if you have a paypal acct. please let me know and I will try to get a little extra to you right now.

:)

Hey buddy, NO I dont have an account, but if you check the auctin thread you can send a check if you want to.....or you can send it to me @

SCOTTY BROWN
PO BOX 1641 MOUNT CARMEL TN 37645

ATTN SHIRLEY EWING....and I will get it to her. Thank you for your kind offer.....I know the family will appreciate the thought, wether you get to send a check or not. :) :)

Ruthless

~= Gator Nation =~
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Brickman said:
Hey buddy, NO I dont have an account, but if you check the auctin thread you can send a check if you want to.....or you can send it to me @

SCOTTY BROWN
PO BOX 1641 MOUNT CARMEL TN 37645

ATTN SHIRLEY EWING....and I will get it to her. Thank you for your kind offer.....I know the family will appreciate the thought, wether you get to send a check or not. :) :)

Not a problem.

I will send you a M.O. tomorrow when I go to the post office. It may not be a whole lot, but hope it helps a little.

Dave

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ruthless said:
Not a problem.

I will send you a M.O. tomorrow when I go to the post office. It may not be a whole lot, but hope it helps a little.

Dave

IT ALL HELPS FRIEND.....and the way Shirley is,if she just knew you were praying/thinking about her, she would be thrilled.....she really is an awesome lil woman :) :) ....and you are so kind to do this for her.:)

Last edited: