AZ Billiards T-Shirts

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike,

It’s not fair to expect Paul to buy 4 more shirts so I’ll help out by committing to 2 shirts.
One will be a short sleeve and the other long sleeve and both will be in size medium.
I will attend to sending you $55.00 via Paypal or you can bill me. The main issue is really
whether I should remit payment as a gift or else add the Paypal fee if sent as a purchase
so that you receive the full amount rather than see it reduced by Paypal. What’s best for you?

Matt B.

p.s. color maroon in short sleeve and forest green in long sleeve. (size medium)

Last edited:

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
Mike, can you tell me the total price for overseas shipping (Finland, Europe). I would gladly sign up for 1 short sleeve shirt, please.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike must likely be busy or unavailable. I sent him a PM
with a question after I posted but haven’t heard back yet.

Matt B.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Had a hectic weekend.

PT, I just replied to your message.

Mjantti, it looks like I can get a package there for nought $35. So we would be looking at $75 total. If that works, PM me your PayPal address and I will get you an invoice.

Bavafongoul, send me your payal address and I can invoice you too.

Mike

aaronataylor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike - Any chance we could have an ordering page/link somewhere on the site? It would be nice to have access to make purchases directly with the vendor. Automation would also take a lot of time and effort off your busy plate.

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
I think the problem is that whoever he is dealing with requires a print run of twelve units so an individual could not just order one or two.

Mike … where does the current order from almost two weeks ago stand?

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike, I forgot to check ths thread for your reply and presumed you’d send me a message
about the seller’s Paypal fee query I posed. Anyway, just sent you my Paypal information.

Matt B.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
This second one took longer to get it filled up, and I had Norfolk in the middle of it.

Sorry about the delay.

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Tony Komissar, and the other is multiple orders but we have a substitute color for those. All of the out of stock shirts are replaced now., so they can start printing.

Mike

So Mike, two weeks ago on 11/12 "they can start printing." What are they doing now two weeks later? :confused:

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
So Mike, two weeks ago on 11/12 "they can start printing." What are they doing now two weeks later? :confused:

They are waiting for me to pick them up today. I was notified that they were ready yesterday and am getting them today. Then I will need to separate them into each order and get them in the mail. Yours will be the absolute first one that gets sent.