AZ/OP members room list and info

poolhustler47

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is the first time I have ever been a part of the AzBilliards room, and wanted to make sure that you recieved my check. Can you post a username list of the people that are a part of it, or let me know if you recieved it? Thanks a ton, and I can't wait to meet you all.

stevelomako

Cash. I uses cash beech.
Silver Member
poolhustler47 said:
This is the first time I have ever been a part of the AzBilliards room, and wanted to make sure that you recieved my check. Can you post a username list of the people that are a part of it, or let me know if you recieved it? Thanks a ton, and I can't wait to meet you all.

Ummm, it's been at the top of this thread since it was first made. You've been on it for awhile.

See you in a week.

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
I see my check has been cashed! Just a couple of days away now (well, another week for me)!

stevelomako

Cash. I uses cash beech.
Silver Member
Samiel said:
I see my check has been cashed! Just a couple of days away now (well, another week for me)!

Wow!

I just put them in the bank yesterday!

We're all go to go, I'm off tommorow morning. The badges will be waiting in the room Friday, everyone just look for your namebadge.

stevelomako

Cash. I uses cash beech.
Silver Member
The winner of the Jack Justis case giveaway is.....chelseagrinder.

A big thank you to Jack Justis for the case. Its really nice and chelseagrinder should be pretty happy.

I'll PM you for your address and get it shipped off to you.

chelseagrinder

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First I heard of my winning

Steve,
my email address changed in April when I changed from comcast to verizon.
tHANKS.

Last edited:

chelseagrinder

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jack Justis case - fantastic

Steve
I got the case today. Thanks for making this possible. See you in January