zensteve AzB Silver Member Silver Member May 28, 2010 #1 Good news. AZ Billiards is giving us coverage again. To all tournament hosts, we need pictures along with summary and flight score cards. Merrill and I will send on the info with pictures to all publications. Thanks for your cooperation, Andersen
Good news. AZ Billiards is giving us coverage again. To all tournament hosts, we need pictures along with summary and flight score cards. Merrill and I will send on the info with pictures to all publications. Thanks for your cooperation, Andersen
Magik Wandzzzzz Cue Builder Since 1973 Silver Member Jun 2, 2010 #2 zensteve said: Good news. AZ Billiards is giving us coverage again. To all tournament hosts, we need pictures along with summary and flight score cards. Merrill and I will send on the info with pictures to all publications. Thanks for your cooperation, Andersen Click to expand... Deek-a-mom>-------I will be in Dubuque and will try to corrall sum stuf 4 u. 50-100 KB okay or larger file size ????? good work....:thumbup:
zensteve said: Good news. AZ Billiards is giving us coverage again. To all tournament hosts, we need pictures along with summary and flight score cards. Merrill and I will send on the info with pictures to all publications. Thanks for your cooperation, Andersen Click to expand... Deek-a-mom>-------I will be in Dubuque and will try to corrall sum stuf 4 u. 50-100 KB okay or larger file size ????? good work....:thumbup: