AZ still running SLOW 30 sec. to 1min. change pages

SouthernDraw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Strange

Mine's running fine quick. I'm at work on our network that is usually tremendously slow. I believe it's designed to keep the data low. And my group's priority is low. But, there are few people here because of Easter weekend. Maybe everyone is online at home slowing their neighbor's down.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
ItsFroze!

My computer is running fine when trying other websites or going to gmail. When trying to get on to AZ it's a whole different story. First try to
get on AZ 504 gateway time put, then once I got on 30 sec. to 1 min. to to get on user CP or just on a thread or even change pages in a thread.

Traffic must be down in the mornings, I could see why.
Just a heads up !

Well its your fault....after all you are......itsfroze!

hotrod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Been giving me trouble 2 days now. Wish mine was connecting in only 30 seconds to a minute. All other websites coming in normal.

tjshaw02

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mine's running fine quick. I'm at work on our network that is usually tremendously slow. I believe it's designed to keep the data low. And my group's priority is low. But, there are few people here because of Easter weekend. Maybe everyone is online at home slowing their neighbor's down.

same, working just fine here :thumbup:

Last edited:

oldplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
while everything is good now, prior to 7am it is so slow it is painful to visit the site at all! :sorry:

Sloppy Pockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mine is slow as hell. I have had to wait up to two minutes after I post before I could see who insulted me.

Sloppy Pockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BTW it's not my connection or my neighbors hogging up the bandwidth. The Ookla Speed Test app on both my computer and my phone consistently show a download speed in excess of 20 mbs. This ain't streaming video, folks, it's text and a few graphics. Should download almost instantaneously at my connection speed. Even a dial-up connection shouldn't take 2 minutes to download a forum page.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
A time thing

while everything is good now, prior to 7am it is so slow it is painful to visit the site at all! :sorry:

It does seem to be relegated to a time of day as you suggest in the morning when people are on the site, something.

I have often wondered if the some of the content that likely wont ever be revisited needs deletion.

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My computer is running fine when trying other websites or going to gmail. When trying to get on to AZ it's a whole different story. First try to
get on AZ 504 gateway time put, then once I got on 30 sec. to 1 min. to to get on user CP or just on a thread or even change pages in a thread.

Traffic must be down in the mornings, I could see why.
Just a heads up !
Most of the time when I look at AZ I am on an 8 years old Mac that can hardly handle youtube. Az moves right along no problem. I think you have a problem other then the site itself.

Hits 'em Hard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Most of the time when I look at AZ I am on an 8 years old Mac that can hardly handle youtube. Az moves right along no problem. I think you have a problem other then the site itself.

Except it's not just him. I'll be on my iPhone at home on wifi and the entire site will stop responding. Try to go back to the main forum, times out. Out on My AT&T network, same deal. Entire site will stop responding. It's an AZB forums issue that will never get fixed until an actual coder deals with it.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
for me the slow problem is early in the am 6-8 am est
during the day i usually dont have a problem

Hits 'em Hard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
for me the slow problem is early in the am 6-8 am est
during the day i usually dont have a problem

I have multiple times a day where the forum becomes unresponsive. Trying to go to another thread, forum acts as if I never clicked the link. Even have times where a thread won't load more than the first two replies then just sit there trying to load the rest.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Mine is slow as hell. I have had to wait up to two minutes after I post before I could see who insulted me.

hehehehe! payback's a biotch!

same here, as of this morning. i gave up. it's been going on for at least a month. it occurs b/w 4:30amEST, and _____ (we'll see how long it takes to post this, to clock it)

Last edited:

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
ok, as of right now and since i last posted -
i think....
that i finally got a PM through.
i had to reboot my laptop & save the PM to draft & resend.

i RETRACT my previous post. it is NOT working.