Azb gold giveaways for february!

jpparmentier

AZB Artist
Silver Member
Team AzB
We're thrilled to be able to announce this month's giveaway: 5 Custom JB Cases made specifically for our Gold Members by John Barton!!! Thank you so much John :)

Story here:
http://www.azbilliards.com/news/stories/10936-case-this-the-february-gold-giveaways-are-jb-cases/

azb_gold_giveaways_201402.jpg

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
So very cool... awesome stuff.

Thanks to AZB and JB for making this happen.

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Celophanewrap....

...can be thought of a selfish (if I win I'm OK with that) and hopes to be sporting a new JB Case shortly...

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the kind gesture and good luck to all. This should be a lot of fun and I hope the winners will post pictures of the cases.

jpparmentier

AZB Artist
Silver Member
Team AzB
What is the deadline to upgrade your membership by?

We're going to make the draw after the team comes back from the DCC, so on monday the 3rd.

If you want to be eligible, make sure you buy your gold membership by sunday the 2nd.

Good luck to all and THANKS for supporting our site!

Jake Popiano

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thats absolutely fabulous! Hats off too John Barton for donating cases to AZB for the give a way!!! Class act-great way to really show love and support of out sport!!! Lead by example- hopefully a few cuemakers or a company like seyberts-ozone-atlas-muelers ect ect will donate for future months

nsainfreek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just signed up for gold status. I use the site a lot to get info but rarely post because there is way too much drama and disrespect going on this site. Really wish people would be more civil so I could actually participate in discussions, but I used to find myself getting really frustrated. Despite this, some people provide very helpful info here and I don't mind supporting those run this site. Hope others upgrade too.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i am a gold member
how do i enter the drawing or is it automatic??

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Leto1776.....I hope you're able to get in for the drawing for the JB cases.
That's a cool giveaway and it's only the beginning of the year.

Matt B.