AzB Gold Members Eligible for Diamond Pool Table Giveaway in January

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
One of the users on the AzBilliards forums is going to have a great late Christmas present this year, as we are bringing back the Diamond Table giveaway and will choose a lucky winner in early January.

The giveaway is open to all Gold Members on the AzB forums and members will receive one entry for each month they were a Gold Member in 2023.

The winner will receive a free Diamond table, but will be responsible for delivery and setup. For non-Gold Members wanting to make sure they are included in the drawing, go to https://forums.azbilliards.com/account/upgrades for information on becoming a Gold Member.

See full article...

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i just saw this
congrats to @DaveM ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,when can i come over to play?.....😂
thanks to @azhousepro and azbilliards for making it possible

DaveM

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You can come over anytime! I've been working with Diamond and they have been great, no surprise. Should be delivered and set up soon.
Thanks again to everyone at AZB and Diamond tables.
Dave

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You can come over anytime! I've been working with Diamond and they have been great, no surprise. Should be delivered and set up soon.
Thanks again to everyone at AZB and Diamond tables.
Dave
You’re gonna love it. Enjoy.

DaveM

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I just wanted to post an update and big THANK YOU to Mike and AZBilliards and Diamond tables on the Diamond table giveaway.
It's all set up and plays beautifully. I joined the forum almost 10 years ago and have learned and laughed a lot while making some online and real world friends. It's a great community that I'm happy to be a part of.
Dave

1712854351977.jpeg

Last edited: