AZB King of Tennessee

Eagleshot

Mark Nanashee
Silver Member
AZB King of Tennessee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I take TN. I will take on any comers over 1 year on AZ or 100 posts for the agreed upon $50. Must live in Tennessee and want to take a shot at the king.
 
Last edited:
Eagleshot said:
AZB King of Tennessee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I take TN. I will take on any comers over 1 year on AZ or 100 posts for the agreed upon $50. Must live in Tennessee and want to take a shot at the king.
You go it. (although neither of us will stay that way for long)

We can do it at the Viking deal at the end of the month. I'll have to come with the A game but I can't let you side without shooting at you.

D<-- loves playin' Nannershoes
 
Reminder - It is an all around - Pick 3 kid

10 ball / 9 ball --- 1 pocket / Banks --- 8 ball / 14.1
 
figures youd shy away from uno pocketo -


1st AZB King match set Mike Janis can record the action at the Viking Ametuer.


M>--------------Busting D a half dollar at a time
 
Eagleshot said:
figures youd shy away from uno pocketo -


1st AZB King match set Mike Janis can record the action at the Viking Ametuer.


M>--------------Busting D a half dollar at a time
When is the last time you saw me play one pocket? LOL

In fact when was the last time you saw me play anything except 9 ball. I figure with my intense practice schedule I should be in top form by the end of the month.

BTW- Are we playing on the barbox or that ol' slopjar 9'er? What is the format?
 
Good luck to both of you. I hope you play on a coin op because I would hate for the pool room to win. Just a little needle.
 
gpeezy said:
Good luck to both of you. I hope you play on a coin op because I would hate for the pool room to win. Just a little needle.


You got all the one liners today don't ya
:smile:

D - How about race to 5 / 9 ball - 3 / 8 ball - 3 banks?
 
Last edited:
Eagleshot said:
You got all the one liners today don't ya
:smile:

D - How about race to 5 / 9 ball - 3 / 8 ball - 3 banks?
Works for me.

D<-- thinkin' about moving to Alabama just so I can whoop up on GP-easy...........:grin:
 
Back
Top