AZHousepro suggestion for YouTube classics upload

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1991 Rack Em Up Classic Steve Mizerak vs Ronnie Allen

I was going through my matches I have on the computer and this one I bet many of the AZB folks would love to see. Two great players no longer with us and great commentary with some info about Ronnie and Steve.

If you need it in electronic format to upload, I have the file in 2gb avi I can share through Google Drive

@azhousepro
 
Anything in the collection with Neptune Joe Frady?
I know there is one where he played Rempe.
Would be in the '70's to 90's.
 
Anything in the collection with Neptune Joe Frady?
I know there is one where he played Rempe.
Would be in the '70's to 90's.

Nope, have not run across that name and I have about 500 total pool videos. Lots of stuff from Rempe though, I did a search and his name pops up in 20 videos. Earliest I have is from 87 where he played Davenport
 
Back
Top