AZ's Club Membership Challenge

MikeJanis

Banned
The Viking Tour is donating 10 Viking Tour Long Sleeve T-Shirts to AzBilliards to use towards their RANDOM DRAWINGS for AZ Club Members.

I challenge everyone in the industry that participates here on AZ to donate something for this cause along with becoming a Club Member. Especially if you have ever promoted your product or service here on AZ.

Cheers to AZ and Mike Howerton for making this site possible.

Mj

AzHousePro said:
For those who want to help support the site but aren't really in a shopping mood, we now offer a paid membership which offers a few benefits.

Extra PM space
larger avatars allowed
extra vbucks
random drawings
Click on "links" up at the top of the screen and then choose "support AzB" for details.

This paid membership is not in any way required. It is just a way for those who are interested to help support the site.

Mike
 
Last edited:
watchez said:
I am a member. I hope I win one of those shirts.

I'm gonna join, and if I win one, I'll drop it off to you the next time I play Bear Creek or Wentzville, or any other course out your way... :)
 
Just pick me up on the way to the course - those are two great for the $$$ courses & far enough out that they are never overly crowded.
 
Hey Mj,

I just joined up. If I win a t-shirt, you can give it to me in Knoxville in a couple of weeks at Breakers.

Mike
 
I'm going to send the shirts directly to AZ's Mike Howerton so he can handle the raffles in his own way.

Good Luck.


PS.. Mj hopes others stand up to the challenge.

Mj
 
Last edited:
Back
Top