Bacote beauty

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Jim,

Looks great and thanks for thinking of me. I have remodeled my pool room too, so I can post up some additional pics when I've evaluated the cue.

take care,

Chris

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
TATE said:
Jim,

Looks great and thanks for thinking of me. I have remodeled my pool room too, so I can post up some additional pics when I've evaluated the cue.

take care,

Chris

Nice looking wood .

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think TATE will like the hit of Jim's cues. He can give you a very light cue that hits stiffer than any bar cue you can think of. Mine feels 14oz. even though I know its not and hits as solid as can be. I love it!

ratcues

No yodeling, please.
Silver Member
I love bacote but I am still on the fence about the blue masking tape wrap. :grin-square:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Balance

powerlineman80 said:
I think TATE will like the hit of Jim's cues. He can give you a very light cue that hits stiffer than any bar cue you can think of. Mine feels 14oz. even though I know its not and hits as solid as can be. I love it!

I've noticed the same thing about certain cues. Jim's cues must be very well balanced.

Love that bacote

edman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Man that is one fine piece of Bacote. That was one of the two pieces I passed on when Jim made the pair from Bacote for me. I kick myself in the ass thinking about it. I'm sure this one plays the same as mine. Everyone I have let shoot with it says pretty much the same thing... "Damn! Where did you get this?" "I should have had this guy make me one instead of getting a <insert major retail manufacturer here>

I think that speaks for itself.