Balabushka Cue Company reviews?

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anyone tell me about the cues listed here:

For example, the GB-22? It looks to have razor sharp points, mother of pearl inlays, and a signature that's not terribly ugly--for $810 at a couple of online billiards companies. Does it fall apart after ten racks?

Thanks.

Thunder Thighs

I'm your Huckleberry
Silver Member
Although not made by the Adam company in Japan anymore. I hear that they are still well made by a company in China that builds cues for bigger brands.

Nyquil

For example, the GB-22? It looks to have razor sharp points, mother of pearl inlays, and a signature that's not terribly ugly--for $810 at a couple of online billiards companies. Does it fall apart after ten racks?

Thanks.
If you end up buying let me know your thoughts. I have been eye balling the GB23.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks.
Chinese cues. A friend has one and its well made. Plays fine. The Japanese ADAM-built versions are nicer and WAY more desirable.

CESSNA10

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Thanks.
They are nice well made cues. I took the shafts down to 12.5mm which suits
me better than 13mm

Ipmtim

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a friend that shoots with one. He's had it about 3 years.
Well made, still looks nice, and shoots good.

JLW

Dunder Mifflin Salesman
Silver Member
I have one of the old Japanese made models. GB-8. It's a beautiful cue. I'm not sure about the quality now.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have one of these from the ADAM Japan factory if anyone is interested. Mint condition.

It is a Hall of Fame model without the gaudy signature.

7510F147-9C55-422E-B46D-3992439951AB.jpeg
202EA5D0-C921-4987-AAD8-705858573026.jpeg
2AB335B6-7556-47E9-BA7D-BA3AC13462F3.jpeg
CCD22E08-A1C8-41FF-A48C-F4C76A9BDCF2.jpeg

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I never played with a Japan model, I did own one of the Chinese made cues and it played very well and was very well constructed