Ball cleaner project

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never ceases to amaze me with the depth of your vocabulary. At least you included %1000. Is that more than %100?

Sent from my iPad using AzBilliards Forums
What part of 'the guy is a tool' didn't you get????? BTW, you mentioned being gone soon. What's the hold-up? Still looking for another forum so you can be their moral compass too??

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
Absolutely! I am with you. I promote copying. Nothing like stimulating new ideas and promoting this sport like copying.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums
slap.jpg

:p

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What part of 'the guy is a tool' didn't you get????? BTW, you mentioned being gone soon. What's the hold-up? Still looking for another forum so you can be their moral compass too??

I think I didn’t comprehend the “tool” part. Now I get it. It’s a rural slang. I had to translate it using the urban dictionary and the Ebonics handbook. I must say I feel degraded. I was thinking it was like an internet tool. Like a certain browser or something. Or a hack tool. You really had me spinning.

cbi1000

It is what it is...
Silver Member
Ok, so since everyone is so interested in my response here we go. Also for those that can’t seem to understand my tardiness in responding it wasn’t because I have nothing to say its just that during the shit storm from the ass monkeys I was on a 300 mile drive with the family. So it wasn’t exactly the best time to be typing away on my phone. Get it? I doubt it.

Here is my point...as the OP stated “Mostly similar to diamond, proven product so sense re inventing”. Ah...no shit! That is the point. Someone happened to spend months or maybe even a year thinking then building prototypes of the Diamond Ball Cleaner. It is the best on the market without a doubt. The OP decided to post his copy of the product. Good for him. What exactly was he trying to say by posting it? Wasn’t building it enough or did he need the approval of others to solidify how well he can copy someone else’s product? At the very least he could have improved on the timing circuit and with any business sense at all could have sold that as an aftermarket product to those individuals and pool rooms that own them. That would be something. But, I fail to see how copying a product has much skill. I guess the fact that he decided to use different wood and trim it up to his liking has merit. For that I gave him credit if you see my original response.

Now whether it is legal or not is not even the point. It’s just flagrant copying and without a doubt. It’s unfortunate that cyber clowns have poor reading comprehension and tend to go off on tangents because they are wearing their masks to long. So I don’t fault them too much.

Chili Powder, Foreskin’s and Illogical have a habit of getting involved in conversations and bash people. That’s just who they are. Can’t expect much from these forums anymore. To the OP, I recommend getting out of this scene as soon as possible. You are outnumbered by idiots. You can never be right. If you say something good they will try to fry you and if you say something negative they will certainly fry you. It’s a no win situation powered by people that have low IQ’s and huge opinions.

Now you would think that I would learn by now that you don’t feed the monkeys. So this will be the last time. I will feed them this last time and let them throw shit at each other. That is what they do best by the way.

I am actually surprised by Foreskins response considering he is actually in the market. Foreskins probably hasn’t had any intellectual property stolen from him because lets be honest, who the hell wants to steal one of those lame designs that he has convinced Josey to make. They look and play like petrified dog shit. Although there may be some that enjoy petrified dog shit I am not one and I am pretty sure most are not. Which is the reason those cues get about $12.00 in the market place. He does however know how to use all CAPS very effectively. I can honestly say I was intimidated when I read his words of wisdom. I wish he could read and comprehend as well as he emphasizes one syllable words. Obviously has great oral skills and has a special interest in ball cleaning products. Which brings me to another point, foreskins do you still use turpentine to clean your balls or have you gone back to Muriatic Acid and 50% water? Small balls are just not hereditary you can actually over clean your balls causing premature wear. I will now relent and let the monkeys get back to the shit show. I see no more need in drawing attention to the short comings of our valuable members that contribute so much to our pool playing community.

One thing I’ve learned from being a 15 year azb member..... There is always on f’n jacka$$ in every thread. You sir are the one in this here thread.

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One thing I’ve learned from being a 15 year azb member..... There is always on f’n jacka$$ in every thread. You sir are the one in this here thread.

I am honored! So now I am curious. You come into the thread started what?, weeks ago? And you make a comment that in no way related to the thread and contribute zero. 15 years? My goodness you are a moron. Can’t expect much from Portland. I am fairly sure the other’s in the thread are liberal Nazi’s also. Not really putting to much emphasis on your wise words. But, keep typing. I am sure it’s in there somewhere.

Last edited:

cbi1000

It is what it is...
Silver Member
I am honored! So now I am curious. You come into the thread started what?, weeks ago? And you make a comment that in no way related to the thread and contribute zero. 15 years? My goodness you are a moron. Can’t expect much from Portland. I am fairly sure the other’s in the thread are liberal Nazi’s also. Not really putting to much emphasis on your wise words. But, keep typing. I am sure it’s in there somewhere.

Hahaha. My post was facts, yours bla bla bla. I can just imagine how many times you got your ass kicked in high school. Enjoy being an idiot and fighting with everyone.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hahaha. My post was facts, yours bla bla bla. I can just imagine how many times you got your ass kicked in high school. Enjoy being an idiot and fighting with everyone.
Grew up with a tool like him. Got off on telling on people. After HS he tried to become a cop. They wanted no part of him. Last i heard he was a sec. guard at a local bus factory. And yes, he was constantly in, and usually losing, fights.

Last edited:

cbi1000

It is what it is...
Silver Member
Grew up with a tool like him. Got off on telling on people. After HS he tried to become a cop. They wanted no part of him. Last i heard he was a sec. guard at a local bus factory. And yes, he was constantly in, and usually losing, fights.
Right! I can totally see said idiot as a mall cop, living in mom's basement. LOL. Totally.

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You should pick a better friend. Now that you don’t like or respect him who will be your friend? CB? Judgement seems to be the issue you have. It’s not ball cleaners.

Last edited: