AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well it's down to the last two in the banks ring game
Shannon Daulton and Brian Gregg
Shannon has $10,300 to Brians $3700

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Shannon and Brian are taking a break. Shannon is knocking the eyeballs out of them. Putting on a clinic.

Donovan

A little security, goes..
Silver Member
I have only seen the last 50 minutes. But is it me or did they miss many they should have made? I don't think it was a very stellar performance. I wonder how the banking conditions are? It seemed everyone was missing by about the same amount of distance.

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Donovan said:
I have only seen the last 50 minutes. But is it me or did they miss many they should have made? I don't think it was a very stellar performance. I wonder how the banking conditions are? It seemed everyone was missing by about the same amount of distance.
Brand new Simonis on tight diamond. With the amount of spin applied to some of these shots it becomes hard to gauge how they will react.

Shorty

A banger at best...
Silver Member
Those are diamond tight pocketed tables I am sure...but yeah...they are missing alot of banks. If they would calm down and hit a few pocket speed, they would make alot more I think.

Shorty

Donovan

Silver Member
On those conditions, I have notice that you if you hit them slightly less firm you do get better results.

Shorty

A banger at best...
Silver Member
Do yall think they split? That was stupid for it to go all in at only 800 per game before. I think it was dumb. What a waste of 2.5 hours...and NOBODY ran over 4.

Shorty

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
They probably put a 4k saver on. I am sure it was nothing that did not come up on the break they took.

Donovan

Silver Member
When they discussed it, it was pretty upstanding of Shannon. He was in the best spot to win. I like that they both got paid if they did share. I just wish we didn't see it, if that is what happened. But who knows.

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
I am sure I will talk to Shannon when I get to L'ville. I might find out but I won't tell.:D

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
I was sitting directly behind Brian Gregg when Shannon came over to discuss the situation. I can tell you that the sentiment among many people ringside was that this was really brutal it was coming down to one ball for all the cheese. I also saw Grady later and Grady was a bit upset over the people ringside being disgruntled. Grady was on a strict time limit of 2.5 hrs by the Accustats/BCN folks not to go over because it means that they would need to master the dvd on 2 discs and the cost of the dvd increased and made the project more difficult to make money.